I have been preparing for this moment for a very long time.
After writing and publishing Escape from Cubicle Nation, I had no idea if there would be a future book, or what it would be. Over time, ideas came slowly, like whispers from a far away room. Then they gradually got louder, until one day I sat up and realized that the question we need to tackle isn’t about where we work, it’s about the root of our work. What is the body of work that I want to create throughout the course of my life that solves the problems I care about, gives me great personal satisfaction, contributes meaning, utility and beauty to the world and delivers the life I want to live on a day to day basis?
I’m thrilled to announce Body of Work: Finding the Thread That Ties Your Story Together.
This book will:
- Give you a whole new way to look at your career, or business, that will make you feel more optimistic and secure about our unpredictable, unstable and ever-changing economy
- Give you the new skill set for the 21st century that will unlock opportunity in any work mode you desire — employee, entrepreneur, freelance or non-profit
- Encourage, motivate and inspire you to take action on long-held dreams or unfinished projects
- Give you the tools required to build a powerful and influential voice and personal brand
- Guide you to develop an amazing new group of peers, mentors and collaborators
I cannot wait to get this book into your hands!
Body of Work ships on December 31st. If you purchase a copy before that date, I have put together a set of bonus materials that will help you gain depth and perspective on the topics covered and will also help you take action on the information so that you bring more of what you want in your life in 2014.
Purchase Body of Work by December 31 and receive the following bonus materials for free:
- Body of Work Action Pack — A comprehensive workbook that has all the exercises in the book in one place, along with additional resources and instruction
- Customized audio programs that give specific advice for applying the ideas in the book in these areas: – Body of Work for Corporate Employees – Body of Work for Entrepreneurs – Body of Work for Non-Profit Professionals – Body of Work for Parents
- Powerful speaker video clips from Body of Work Live, the event I hosted in Phoenix in October with phenomenal speakers like Todd Henry and Michael Bungay Stanier
- Body of Work LifeHacking Guide — A complete list of tools, technology, hacks and websites that will help you build a powerful and influential body of work with the least amount of effort and money
Ready to get your pre-order?
Go to this page for the simple 2-step instructions to get your pre-order goodies.
Please share this link with the friends, family and peers in your life who could benefit from it.
Escape from Cubicle Nation changed my life and many of yours — I am so excited for this next step in our evolution. 🙂
Awesome book and would highly recommend to anyone looking for perspective on your work and legacy.
Hi, I pre-ordered the book back in December. But I didn’t have time to get the pre-order bonuses until now. How do I get the bonuses. Do I send you my amazon receipt? Thanks! I look forward to it.
[…] Pam Slim – Speaker and award winning author of Body of Work […]
Got my copy from FedEx today! Can’t wait to dive in.
Kind of confused about the bonuses, though — I ordered before Dec 31, but there wasn’t a note or any instructions about how to get the bonuses included with the book. Help?
Wonderful! order placed via amazon.co.uk site as I’m in UK. not sure how that works for the Bonus Material?
[…] Pam’s book by December 31, 2013 then click here to learn how to get special pre-order bonus […]
many congrats Pam. I’ve been following your blog for years and love it when a dream becomes a reality.
the amount of work needed to make your book a reality can never be underestimated – so many grains of sand detail to do while keeping your eye and heart on the big dream – publishing your second book!
I’ll be ordering the e book as a xmas present to ME.
[…] Slim’s new book Body of Work is almost here! pre-order yours and get 4 perks. I so can not wait to read […]
Congratulations Pam! I’m really looking forward to reading this and am also keeping my eye out for the Kindle price (UK) which hasn’t been released yet. I will be pleased to pre-order it as soon as I can. Your session on this topic last year was enthralling and exciting and I can’t wait to see how the book has developed since then. Woohoo!!
Just wanted to say congratulations on your achievement of another book. I’ve pre-ordered, and although shipping is steep to where I am (Australia), I know it’s still a better ROI on anything I could get locally.
Thank you for putting pen to paper again. Very inspiring!
This should be on kindle.
Wow Pam, this is such a beautiful and generous offer!! Thank you!
The only reason I’m not picking it up right now is that Amazon and B & N are charging more for the shipping than the price of the book, and I just can’t bring myself to support that business model.
So I’m foregoing the wonderful deal and I’ll be waiting for the Kindle edition (you ARE doing a Kindle edition, right??).
And I’m promoting to all my friends who live in Amazon-friendly countries 🙂
Sorry about the shipping costs where you live, that can be steep!
Yes, we will have a Kindle edition, and the pre-order bonuses apply. I can’t wait until you read it!
All the best,
OMGosh Pam, you rock!!! The Kindle version hasn’t yet got pricing set for Australia, which explains why I couldn’t see it yet.
Pre-ordering isn’t live for Kindle at my end yet, so ill be revisiting the page daily until I can CLICK THAT BUTTON!!
Can’t wait! 😀
I saw the Kindle edition up for pre-order already, too!