I am working on a chapter of my book about testing and prototyping business ideas.
I would love to talk to a few people who have had a great business idea kicking around for years, but have yet to do anything about it because they don’t know where to start.
Ideally I would like a mix of product, retail and service business ideas.
Does this sound like you?
If so, please send me an email to pcs (at) ganas (dot) com with the following info:
- Email subject "Testing business idea" (kindly use this, it really helps to sort the messages)
- Your name and contact info
- Your business idea (don’t worry, I won’t share it with anyone unless you give permission)
- What you have done so far to develop the idea (business plan, notes, prototypes, etc)
- What has been holding you back from acting on it
Thank you so much!
As sit here early this morning, and work on yet another revision of my site, I thought I’d drop by.
My problem IS the fear of not being good enough. I have horrible “OMG, what do/would people think” days!
Although I see some not so great work out there, I also see some fab work. That’s when I get nervous and start to question my skills and ability. You know what I mean?
Then I realized that a lot of people are so-so BUT their self-esteem is through the roof. So I figured, instead of a 30day fast, I’m going on a 30day (ego-stroking) feast!
have A wonderful…