Awhile ago I wrote about my non-traditional planning cycles in Planning by the light of the moon. I almost missed the fact that today is Winter Solstice, and an excellent day for putting those plans and affirmations out there for what you want to attract this coming season.
My plans for the next 3 months:
- Spend lots of quality time with my son Joshua
- Write write write! Get 2 chapters of my book done, and at least 5 blog posts a week
- Connect with 4 good partners and set up mutually-beneficial projects to promote our work and grow our businesses in 2006
- Grow my subscriber list by 1500
- Work with 2 willing cube-dwellers-to-entrepreneurs, and help them grow their businesses
There are a lot more, but let me stop here before I get overwhelmed! What are your plans for this season? The more you share your plans with others, the more likely you will accomplish them.
Enjoy the Solstice, and please take a moment to go outside and breathe in the winter air!