Power Teaching Bonus Pack
I’ve got a special bonus pack I’m making available for past Power Teaching participants just like you.
Master classes on pricing and promotion from three of the brightest minds in the world of business
This brand new level of Power Teaching addresses a key question that many past Power Teaching students have asked:
Once I create my class, how do I price it, promote it and write effective sales copy so that it fills up?
I have enlisted three people who I consider master teachers.
How to Launch and Promote
Chris Guillebeau has built a rock-solid reputation and a thriving online business. The author of two bestselling books, The Art of Nonconformity and $100 Startup, Chris has had tremendous success online, because of his stellar planning and smart launch tactics.
His live event the World Domination Summit sells out in a matter of minutes, and he has thousands of people on the waitlist.
When we co-taught the $100 Business Forum, the first class sold out in 90 minutes.
His Unconventional Guides and Travel Hacking Cartel businesses are powerful financial engines that allow him to travel to every county of the world, while serving thousands of entrepreneurs.
In the Master Class with Chris Guillebeau, we will discuss:
- The fundamentals of building an audience for your class
- How to select an enticing promise that you can deliver to your audience
- The components of a compelling offer
- Key elements of a successful and strategic launch
Ramit Sethi has gone from part-time college blogger to multi-million dollar web entrepreneur, New York Times bestselling author of his book I Will Teach You to be Rich, and media personality. His blog iwillteachyoutoberich.com has hundreds of thousands of subscribers, and his courses consistently fill with thousands of students. I consider Ramit the king of research, since he does extensive analysis before launching classes or programs.
In this master class on Strategic Pricing with Ramit, we will discuss:
- The psychology of pricing
- How to test prices with your market
- How to not let emotion overtake market data
- How to choose the perfect price for your class
Writing Sales Letters That Sell
Sonia Simone is Senior Editor of Copyblogger, the recognized authority for how to sell online. She has been the force behind multiple 6-figure launches, and is a founding member of Teaching Sells and Inside Third Tribe Marketing.
- In this master class, Sonia will discuss:
- The true purpose of a sales page
- The key elements of an effective sales page
- Critical formatting elements that can make or break a page
- Key words that help people build enough trust to push the “buy” button
- Manipulative tactics to avoid
- The appropriate way to structure refund policies and guarantees
All 3 Master Classes will include complete edited transcripts and will be delivered in August.