Once you have a good partner in place, and clear legal agreements, you are ready to build great products and services together. In this lesson, you will learn:
- What do you need to track?
- How do you design a smooth customer experience when more than one partner is involved?
- How do you decide how much money each partner gets?
- How do you develop content efficiently and effectively?
- Which simple tools can you use to track income and expenses on joint projects so that both partners have visibility at all times?
Special Guest: Charlie Gilkey, Inc. Magazine columnist, coach to creative entrepreneurs, Eagle Scout, former Logistics Officer in Iraq and Pam’s partner in Lift Off. Charlie is @charliegilkey on Twitter and is found online at www.productiveflourishing.com
Module 3 Audio
Module 3 Resources
Module 3 Visual Map