photo by Ivan Martinez
Flipchart pens flew, markets were dissected with fierce intensity, and believe it or not, singing and dancing occurred.
There was a moment on Day 3 when I realized that I only had one day to go.
When I used to lead corporate retreats, this 24-hours to go period was a huge feeling of relief. I thought:
- I’m almost done!
- Finally, now I can go home!
- I hope they are happy — the evaluations better be good!
In Lift Off on Day 3, I thought:
- How can it almost be over, we barely got started!
- How I will miss sharing every meal with these people!
- Why am I so filled with energy when I have been going non-stop for three days?
When you bring the right people together, with the right partners, to work on meaningful things that will make a true difference in the world, and you sprinkle in massive opportunities for collaboration, work becomes joy.
Thank you Lift Off 3 alumni, you are amazing human beings and forces for good. I am astounded by your power.