I think it was fate that Michael Port released his new book The Think Big Manifesto within a few days of the release of mine.
Becoming comfortable with thinking big and gathering the courage to leave a “safe” life in a cube behind walk hand in hand.
So I interviewed Michael about his book in this 20-minute conversation, where we talk about:
- Why you need to unhook from the “gurus”
- How your kids can push you to do your best work
- Why it is important to think big about what you do and how you operate in the world
- The benefits of collaboration vs. competition
- Our shared passion for martial arts, and the connection with thinking big
Listen to the conversation here.