I just got wind of an interesting opportunity for the right business owner who is struggling a bit and could use some "public" (aka live media) coaching.
Do you fit this profile:
- Interesting person with a good story to tell
- Interesting business that many people could understand and relate to
- Significant challenges in your business that you could use some help with
- You could be starting up, or in biz for a while and need some tune ups
If this sounds like you or someone you know, please send me an email with "struggling biz" as the email subject header to pcs (at) ganas (dot) com. Let me know the following:
- Your name
- Your contact info (phone/email)
- Your biz location
- Brief description of biz
- Brief description of struggles
Time is of the essence – send me the message by end of day tomorrow, Wednesday, February 27.
Let’s see what we can cook up – who knows, some interesting publicity could come out of it!
My fledgling business is just getting off the ground, but it might be what you are looking for. I’m starting a consulting business, looking to help companies learn to create more enjoyable work environments. I’m having issues with getting managers to allow me into their companies to give a workshop or a small presentation. I’ve never tried this vocation before. I’ll email the rest of the info because I don’t want to put my personal info on your comment section.
Thanks for the chance at a great opportunity.
I’m not sure if this is too personal or not, but do you find health insurance as an entrepreneur a financial challenge?