If you are just starting to market your business, you might feel a little exasperated when trying to choose a perfect brand name. It may feel like until you do this, you can’t move forward with any marketing plans and you feel stuck and frustrated.
Go here to download or listen online.
In this episode (7 1/2 minutes or so), I cover:
- What a good branding process should look like
- Which marketing activities you can undertake before your brand is fully baked
- Which marketing activities you should hold off on until you are 80% or more satisfied with your brand
I also mention a few resources:
- My second podcast First plan your life, then plan your business
- Great brand naming resource: namedevelopment.com
- Example of a great brand: Legal Sanity
- Guy Kawasaki’s book Art of the Start
- Marketing/branding resources for coaches:
Andrea Lee’s book Multiple Streams of Coaching Income
and Suzanne Falter-Barns’ site getknownnow.com
Oh yeah, and I didn’t mention it in the podcast, but I did have some fun writing about branding before: What’s in a brand name? More than you think
To subscribe to this podcast feed, go here.
I know not all of you will agree with what I have to say … let your ideas rip here, ok?